Harrisville Recycling Center
Harrisville has mandatory recycling and asks everyone to participate in this community effort.
The following materials are accepted for recycling:
- Co-Mingled Recycle – All in One Bin
- Plastic containers #1 and #2 only (Note: All plastics must have a number with an arrow triangle. Please clean before discarding to avoid contamination, and please do not recycle caps.)
- Tin & aluminum cans
- PLEASE…No Paper Products. No Plastic Bags. No Trash.
- Mixed Paper – All in One Bin:
- Cardboard – Corrugated, paperboard and paper grocery bags
- Computer and office paper, and envelopes
- Books, phonebooks and notebooks
- File folders
- Newspapers and magazines
- PLEASE FLATTEN CARDBOARD…No waxed cardboard, tissue paper, soiled paper goods, wallpaper or carbon paper.
- PLEASE…No Plastic Materials. No Trash.
- Glass – Glass Bottles and Jars Only
- No ceramics. No light bulbs. No pyrex. No window glass. PLEASE REMOVE TOPS.
Hours of Operation:
Friday 10 am – 5 pm
Saturday 8 am – 5 pm