Harrisville Conservation Commission
Wednesday, March 6, 2019, 7:00 PM Town Ofﬁces
- Agenda Review
- Approve Minutes of 2/9/2019
- Harris Center – new Rail Trail Conservation Easement – request for support
- Any info on Jaquith Road Conservation Easement to Harrisville, approx. 1998?
- Keene State Student Project: Designing a Rain Garden for Harrisville
- Presentation / discussion with students
- Amphibian Crossing Program
- Update on Promo Plan
- Alert plan for warm spring rain event night
- Earth Day (Monday 4/22/2019) & Roadside Pickup (Saturday 4/19/2019)
- Bags on hand or need from Concord?
- Town street map & signup – location: recycle center?
- Promo posters?
- Aquatic Invasive Prevention
- Clean, Drain & Dry service area – good idea? Where? Who pays?
- Promo for Weed Watcher trainings – Sat. June 22 9-10:30 boaters and lake hosts
- Harrisville: lake hosts, sportsmen, boaters, kayakers, swimmers
- Nearby towns: Nelson, Dublin, Stoddard (Granite Lake), Marlborough
- Harrisville Town Meeting
- Conservation Fund Ordinance Support Document
- Staffing handouts for town meeting – Ordinance doc and Amphib Crossing Training Handout
- Reports on other town committees (5-10 minutes)
- Planning Board
- Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Community Outreach to Conservation-related Organizations
- Other business