HISTORIC DISTRICT COMMISSION Tuesday, May 15th, 2018
BOARD MEETING AGENDA:
Prepared By: Doug Walker, HDC Chairman
- 7:00 pm; Call the meeting to Order
- Meeting Minutes from 17 April 2018 (Mary Ann Noyer)-Motion to amend and approve.
RESUME HEARING on APPLICATION 2018-1 Raynor/Miller
- TOPIC: legal status of Jay Raynor as applicant on HDC 2018-1. Review letters from Rob Miller as Trustee of the Joan C. Miller Revocable Living Trust and Atty. Silas Little for the Harrisville Historic District Commission.
- TOPIC:moving and demolishing historical buildings.Review opinions obtained from Peter Cushing, Field Service Representative of the NH Preservation Alliance, Concord NH and Megan Rupnik, State Survey Coordinator, NH Division of Historical Resources, Concord NH.
- TOPIC: the Angled Wood Shed. Review the historical significance of this structure in light of video footage of the site as submitted by Jay Raynor. A decision will be required to approve or disapprove of demolition of this structure in order to allow for the construction of the proposed building additions.
- TOPIC: Review the latest conceptual drawings of buildings and additions as proposed and submitted to the HDC by the applicant.
MOTION TO CLOSE MEETING